To obtain information about your Personal Data collected, the purposes for which it is collected, and the entities with which it is shared, please contact the owner of the website.
Who we are
Casa Nostra – Ceintuurbaan 233, 1074 CW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www.casanostrakitchen.com, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, and email .
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using www.casanostrakitchen.com.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by www.casanostrakitchen.com are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.casanostrakitchen.com to provide the Service. In cases where www.casanostrakitchen.com indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information, contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Traffic optimization and distribution,
- Platform and hosting services
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, contact the Data Controller.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact email, email www.casanostrakitchen.com
By entering a message in order to contact the owner, email address will be sent with the message to the owner via email.
Personal data collected: email
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows www.casanostrakitchen.com to distribute its contents through servers located throughout the territory and to optimize its performance.
The Personal Data processed depends on the characteristics and methods of implementation of these services, which by their nature filter communications between www.casanostrakitchen.com and the User’s browser. Given the distributed nature of this system, it is difficult to determine the places where content is transferred, which may contain the User’s Personal Data.
Platform and hosting services
These services are designed to host and operate key components of www.casanostrakitchen.com, making it possible to provide www.casanostrakitchen.com. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, database management.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of www.casanostrakitchen.com, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.casanostrakitchen.com or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, www.casanostrakitchen.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
www.casanostrakitchen.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Information prepared pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) n. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 and following.